- public class GraphVarWindow
- extends javax.swing.JDialog
- This class is a JDialog dynamically generated depending on the number of variables that are passed to it. The purpose of this window is to present a flexible way of handling the model variables.
- Foudalis Ilias
public GraphVarWindow(Pandora.Model parent,
- Class constructor.
parent - Model : The model which corresponds to the JDialog.
variables - ModelVariable : The array of the variables that the JDialog will have.
public void closeAndUpdate()
- Method responsible for closing the JDialog and for updating the value of the model variables.
private void jbInit()
- Method that dynamically designs a JDialog depending on the number and the type of the variables that the model that "called it" has.